Conwin Cube Balloon Inflator | The Professional, Automatic Latex Balloon Sizer
This item may require 3-5 business days for production prior to shipping. If you require the item by a specific date, please e-mail us before ordering.
The NEW Conwin Cube Balloon Inflator Automatically inflates two balloons to the same size at the tap of the foot pedal. Great for arches, columns and other classic balloon decor. The digital control panel allows you to easily set and adjust the inflation cycle by tenths of a second to accurately size balloons.
For Use With: Helium, Nitrogen, Air Compressor (not included – required to inflate balloons with Air)
Conwin Cube Balloon Inflator
A Professional, Entry-Level Automatic Latex Sizer
Automatically inflates two balloons to the same size at the tap of the foot pedal. Great for arches, columns and other classic balloon decor. The digital control panel allows you to easily set and adjust the inflation cycle by tenths of a second to accurately size balloons. Adjustable regulator allows for unlimited size settings and size consistency from a full to empty cylinder. Primary Regulator features a 6-foot supply hose with a latex push valve for manually inflating individual balloons. Electric inflator operates from a helium or nitrogen cylinder, or an air compressor.
* When using an air compressor with the The Cube Inflator, it’s recommended you use Conwin’s Air Compressor Hook-Up Hose to ensure moisture and dirt does not enter the inflator.
What's Included with the Conwin Cube Balloon Inflator:
The Cube Inflator Includes:
- 2 Sound Reduction (SR) Outlets
- 2 Extension Tips
- 1 Foot Pedal
- 1 Power Cord
- 1 Primary Regulator with 6ft Supply Hose
- Instruction Sheet with Size Settings
Sound Reduction (SR) Outlets
The large base of the Sound Reduction Outlets are ideal for inflating 9-inch and larger balloons. Outlets are hand-tight to allow ease of setup and for interchanging with available add-on accessories, featured below.
Removable Extension Tips
The Extension Tips press-fit onto the Sound Reduction Outlets to easily inflate 5-Inch and entertainer balloons.
Digital Control Panel
The digital control panel allows the operator to adjust the cycle time in tenths of a second.
Detachable Foot Pedal and Power Cord
The hands-free foot pedal control enables workers to quickly inflate and tie pairs of balloons. The foot pedal and power cord are detachable for quick setup.
Helium/Nitrogen Supply Regulator
The primary regulator operates from a helium or nitrogen cylinder and features a hand-tight connection, 6-foot supply hose with a latex push valve, quick-disconnect fitting, pressure gauge, disc tyer post and a ribbon cutter.
Adjustable Speed Second-Stage Regulator
The second stage regulator, mounted on the back of the unit, allows the operator the ability to maintain a consistent flow of gas entering the inflator as the cylinder pressure decreases.
For Use With: Helium, Nitrogen, Air Compressor
• Automatically Inflates 2 Identically-Sized Latex Balloons per Cycle
• Digitally Inflates All Sizes of Non-Round Latex Balloons
• Manually Inflates Latex Balloons with the Latex Push Valve
• Helium-Filled Balloon Arches, Columns, and Garlands
• Air-Filled Balloon Arches, Columns, and Garlands*
• Air-Filled Balloon Sculptures*
* with a Nitrogen Cylinder or Air Compressor
Recommended Balloons and Sizes:
- Round Latex: 5″, 9″, 11″, 14″, 16″, 18″, 24″, 30″ 3′
- Non-Round Latex: 160s, 260s, 321s, 350s, 360s, 646s, 660s, GEO Blossoms®, GEO Donuts®, Hearts, 6″ & 12″ LINK-O-LOONS
Air Compressor Requirements:
• Primary Moisture Filter
• 20 Gallon Storage Tank
• Cycle Pressure: 90 PSI on – 120 PSI Off
• Compressed Air Avail: 6.5 Cubic ft/min @ 90 PSI
Instructions: Click here to view/download the instruction manual.