Conwin Precision Plus Inflator
This All-In-One Model Inflates Both Latex & Foil Mylar Balloons!
Never Pop a Foil Balloon Again!
The #1 choice for balloon professionals, the Precision Plus lets you inflate foil balloons automatically to the perfect pressure and size. Costly foil balloon breakage is eliminated and maximum flying time is assured. The foil inflating outlet points downward to allow for fast one-hand inflation of valved foil balloons. The latex balloon filling outlet is available with a fast-flow push valve or a flex-tilt style outlet for manual inflation of latex balloons. The new latex inflation outlet features an extension tip to fill 5″ and smaller balloons.
How It Works:
Manually Inflates Latex Balloons
Place the balloon over the latex outlet and press downward until balloon has reached desired size. Use Conwin’s Balloon Tying Discs to quickly and easily tie and attach ribbon.
Automatically Inflates Foil Balloons
The foil balloon inflating outlet points downward to allow for fast one-hand inflation. When the foil balloon has reached the proper size and pressure, the inflator will automatically shut-off the flow of helium. The Auto-Fill Foil Outlet will work on all shapes and sizes of foil balloons.
The Precision Plus Inflator Includes:
– 1 Latex Outlet (Soft Touch Push Valve or Flex Tilt Valve)
– 1 Auto Fill Foil Outlet
– 1 Pressure Gauge
– 1 Ribbon Cutter
– 1 Disc Tyer Post
Available in three (3) models:
1. Soft-Touch Push Valve operates by pushing valve down and features an extension tip to inflate 5″, 260s and valved latex balloons.
2. Flex-Tilt Valve operates by tilting valve forward.
Both models allow you to control the speed of inflation.
3. 60/40 Helium/Air Push Valve allows you to inflate 11″ and larger latex balloons with 60% helium and 40% air, or 100% helium.
4. Snap-On Quick Change Outlet – features a versatile quick-disconnect fitting on top allowing you to easily change from one Snap-On Outlet to another quickly and efficiently. Snap-On Outlets sold separately.
Auto-Fill Foil Outlet
Automatically inflates all shapes and sizes of foils to the correct pressure and size.
Measures how much helium is in the cylinder and enables user to calculate the number of balloons that can be inflated.
Disc Tyer Post
Allows the user to quickly tie balloons and attach ribbon at the same time when using Conwin’s Balloon Tying Discs.
Designed with a concealed blade for user protection.
Attaches to the cylinder without the use of a wrench.
Flo-Loc® Safety Shut-off
This Conwin exclusive safety feature automatically activates if the inflator is damaged while under pressure, reducing the flow of helium to a safe level.
For Use With: Helium, Nitrogen
• Automatically inflates all shapes and sizes of foils
• Manually inflates all sizes of latex balloons
• Beginners, Decorators, Retail Shops and Florists
Recommended Balloons and Sizes:
– Non-Round Latex: 260s, 321s, 350s, 360s, 646s, 660s, GEO Blossoms®, Geo Donuts®, Hearts
– Round Latex: 5″, 9″, 11″, 14″, 16″, 18″, 24″, 3ft, 6″ & 12″ LINK-O-LOONS®
– All Size Foils & Valved Latex Balloons
Lifetime Warranty covers workmanship and manufacturer defects of this Conwin Precision Plus Inflator.