Dual Split Second Sizer Balloon Inflator
Unmatched for Speed, Efficiency, and Accuracy
The Dual Split-Second Sizer’s digital control panel lets you easily set and adjust the inflation cycle time in tenths of a second. Precisely inflate one single balloon, two identically sized balloons, or two different sized balloons. Connects to a helium or nitrogen tank, or an air compressor*. The Dual Split-Second Sizer also makes inflating latex double bubbles easy with the Double Bubble Outlet. The Auto-Fill Foil Outlet inflates foil balloons to the correct pressure and size. Automatic sizing ensures balloons are properly inflated and eliminates costly balloon breakage. The Sound Reduction (SR) Outlets, make the unit up to 10 decibels quieter during inflation cycles.
What’s Included with the Dual Split Second Sizer Balloon Inflator:
The Dual Split-Second Sizer Includes:
– 2 Sound Reduction (SR) Outlets
– 2 Extension Tips
– 1 Double Bubble Outlet
– 1 Auto-Fill Foil Outlet
– 1 Soft-Touch Push Valve
– 1 Foot Pedal
– 1 Power Cord
– 1 Primary Regulator with 6ft Supply Hose
– 1 Soft Pack Carrying Case
– Instruction Sheet with Size Settings
Product Features of the Dual Split Second Sizer Balloon Inflator:
Sound Reduction (SR) Outlets
The large base of the Sound Reduction Outlets are ideal for inflating 9-inch and larger balloons. Outlets are hand-tight to allow ease of setup and for interchanging with available add-on accessories, featured below.
Removable Extension Tips
The Extension Tips press-fit onto the Sound Reduction Outlets to easily inflate 5-Inch and entertainer balloons.
Digital Control Panel
The digital control panel allows the operator to adjust the cycle time in tenths of a second and to set the desired mode of operation.
Detachable Foot Pedal and Power Cord
The hands-free foot pedal control enables workers to quickly inflate and tie pairs of balloons. The foot pedal and power cord are detachable for quick setup and fit neatly into the carrying case.
Helium/Nitrogen Supply Regulator
The primary regulator operates from a helium or nitrogen cylinder and features a hand-tight connection, 6-foot supply hose with quick-disconnect fitting, pressure gauge, disc tyer post and a ribbon cutter.
Adjustable Speed Second-Stage Regulator
The second stage regulator, mounted on the back of the unit, allows the operator the ability to maintain a consistent flow of gas entering the inflator as the cylinder pressure decreases.
Product Details of the Dual Split Second Sizer Balloon Inflator:
For Use With: Helium, Nitrogen, Air Compressor
• Mode 1 Inflates 1 Latex Balloon per Cycle
• Mode 2 Inflates 2 Differently-Sized Latex Balloons per Cycle
• Mode 3 Inflates 2 Identically-Sized Latex Balloons per Cycle
• Digitally Inflates All Sizes of Non-Round Latex Balloons
• Automatically Inflates Foil Balloons
• Inflates latex double bubbles (with included Double Bubble Outlet)
• Helium-Filled Balloon Arches, Columns, and Garlands
• Balloon Deliveries, Bouquets, and Centerpieces
• Balloon Canopies
• Balloon Retail Sales
• Air-Filled Balloon Arches, Columns, and Garlands*
• Air-Filled Balloon Sculptures*
• Foil Balloon Sculptures*
• Inflates Double Bubbles (with included Double Bubble Outlet)
* with a Nitrogen Cylinder or Air Compressor
Recommended Balloons and Sizes:
– Round Latex: 5″, 9″, 11″, 14″, 16″, 18″, 24″, 30″ 3′
– Non-Round Latex: 160s, 260s, 321s, 350s, 360s, 646s, 660s, GEO Blossoms®, GEO Donuts®, Hearts, Bubbles®, Double Bubbles®, 6″ & 12″ LINK-O-LOONS
– All Size Foils
Air Compressor Requirements:
• Primary Moisture Filter
• 20 Gallon Storage Tank
• Cycle Pressure: 90 PSI on – 120 PSI Off
• Compressed Air Avail: 6.5 Cubic ft/min @ 90 PSI