Skip to content
Due to COVID-19 orders will experience delays until 5/1, sorry!
Order today and SAVE 15% MORE on orders $75+! Code: 15OFF
Save an extra 15% on orders over $75! Use Coupon: 15OFF

International Shipping

We Ship Worldwide via UPS !  

Balloons-and-Weights-International-Shipping

Now you can order all of your Wholesale Balloons, Balloon Weights, Balloon Accessories and Balloon Inflators from BalloonsAndWeights.com, as we ship Worldwide!

Via UPS Standard (where applicable) and UPS Expedited, we ship products to your International Destination.

UPS Standard: Approx. 7 – 10 business days for delivery
UPS Expedited: Approx. 3 – 5 business days for delivery

Actual freight rates may vary from those applied at checkout during ordering, as those are estimates. We will contact you directly if there are any additional freight fees to deliver the goods based on your country.

Get a Shipping Quote

International UPS Shipping

INTERNATIONAL RETURN POLICY: While we try our best to ensure that your order is 100% accurate and that our customers are always satisfied with their shipments, errors may happen. We cannot accept goods that have been damaged by the customer or that have been used in any way (example: balloons cannot be used by the customer). We will accept returns within 14 days from delivery of the product to the customer. Customer must pay for all freight, export and any tax charges to return the items to our warehouse. We will issue a refund after inspection of the product to ensure it meets our return policy. We will only accept defective merchandise for returns and the customer must receive a return authorization number from us in order to return the products. A required re-stocking fee of 20% of the product price will be incurred onto all returned items, and the remaining balance (80%) will be issued as a credit to the customer via PayPal.

Please EMAIL US first before attempting to return products to us as we will make every effort to ensure your 100% satisfaction.